“Best attorney with whom I have worked based on results achieved.”
“The best lawyer I’ve ever used & he make you feel at ease”
“Glenn Meyers: my man”
Personal Injury & Bankruptcy Lawyer In New York
Glenn R. Meyers has been practicing law for more than 26 years and grew up in the legal industry. His father, Allan S. Meyers, is now semi-retired after serving clients for 62 years. Glenn’s maternal grandfather, Nathan Fried, received his law school education from St. John’s Law School (when it was in Brooklyn) and graduated in 1932, founding the firm.
Despite some name changes over the years to reflect those present in the firm, there is always a constant; The Meyers Law Firm is a family law firm. Glenn has personally been a part of the changes and continuing growth of the firm for over 30 years.
Glenn views the training he received from his family as priceless. Satisfied clients have been with the firm for generations. The Meyers Law Firm never discriminates, representing clients of all nationalities, colors, religions, and sexual orientations. Being inclusive enriches everyone’s lives and experiences.
Glenn and his team focus on personal injury, bankruptcy, estate planning, and aspects of elder law, including long-term care and Medicaid planning, special needs planning, irrevocable trusts, revocable trusts, and guardianship.
- Licensed for 26 years in New York
- Quinnipiac University – J.D. (1996)
- Estate Planning (Protecting you and your loved ones for a lifetime)
- Elder Law (Managing the high cost of long-term health care, qualifying for government health care programs, and safeguarding your home and assets)
- Personal Injury (Auto Accidents, Construction Accidents, Trip & Fall, Medical Malpractice)
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Business Bankruptcy)
Contact us for reliable and effective solutions.